Individual Service providers e.g. Doctors, Dentist, Schools, School Nurses, Children’s Centres, Health Visitors, Youth Groups, require support from one other service e.g
- School requiring speech and language input
- Mentoring Scheme provided by youth club
- Health Visitor accessing housing support.
- Pastoral Support Plans
- Education Plans (IEPs)
- Behaviour plans (IBPs)
The child or family is identified as having one additional need but there is no evidence that this is beginning to effect the child’s physical, emotional, social or mental well-being
This should be specific and can be met by a single agency through a short term intervention or through supporting the family to access an additional service.
Examples of Indicators at this level (this list is not exhaustive)
Child will have one additional need such as:
- Children with emerging behavioural difficulties
- Children started to have poor school attendance/ missed health/educational appointments
- Children in households where parents/carers are experiencing a transient stressful episode which may affect a child’s well-being on a short –term basis
- Parents with mental/ physical health difficulties that impact on the child’s routine. Parents with mental/ physical health difficulties that impact on the child’s routine.
- Children/parents who have a learning difficulty that impacts on the child’s routine.
- Episodic self-harming behaviours
- A child seeking support for mental health issues.
- Chronic ill-health or terminal illness of a child or parent