If you have concerns about a child’s welfare, or feel that they may be being abused or neglected, please call the Integrated Access and Referral Team (I-ART) or the Emergency Duty Team (EDT) for help and advice.
Office hours: 0300 123 7047
- 8.30am – 5pm (Monday – Thursday)
- 8.30am – 4.30pm (Friday)
EDT Out of hours: 01244 977 277
- 4.30pm – 8.30am (Monday – Thursday)
- From 4pm (Friday)
- 24 hours weekends and bank holidays
or Cheshire Police: 0845 458 0000 (999 in an emergency)
Please be assured that your referral will be treated in the strictest confidence. Remember, your call could mean the start of getting the right help to a family and may even save a child’s life.
For more information about reporting a concern please visit the Cheshire West and Chester Council webpages:
- Report a concern about a child
- Making a referral
- Making enquiries into allegations of abuse or neglect
- Together we can tackle child abuse
Further information about the Integrated Access and Referral Team and a copy of the Cheshire West and Chester Council Privacy Notice are accessible below: